View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #82
twoninos

S/C/G: 315/295/150

Default Hi everyone!

Evening this is my first post. My bosses wife used this sight and suggested it to me. I started ideal protein before the holidays. I made it for the most part, but could not handle the actual holiday. I am back on and now seems like cake after getting through the holidays. I find best for me to take what I like and find new ways to work with it and to prep ahead. I have fallen in love with the cauliflower rice!! I love flavor and variety. I am trying new things too which I am finding that as I eliminate the things I cannot eat things I did not think I would eat are actually appealing. I see so many people achieving their goals it gives me hope and motivation to get through this!!! I am now 40 and both my children are in teenagers 16 and 17 1/2. I already have hypertension and high cholesterol and I am headed down the road for diabetes, which is what lead to my father passing. I felt the road I was travelling was headed in the same direction. The opportunity came up to do the program and I jumped on it! I hope the boards will be a great source of information and support.