View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 04:06 PM   #63
swimcoachmomma

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Hello all, I lost 110 lbs doing IP in 2012. If I follow the rules I maintain pretty good, unfortunately I started to slide back into old patterns and in the past 7 months, I've regained 30 lbs. Been back on IP since Thanksgiving and am down 8 lbs. I didn't even start weighing myself until 3 weeks ago, I was afraid of what the scale would say. It took a while to get back my will power. This time I'm using alternatives from Nashua Nutrition. Glad to have support. Happy New Year everyone!!!
Welcome back!! Glad you came back before the weight all came back. I love this program. A friend just asked if I "have" to be so strict. I replied that I choose to be strict because it allows me to distance myself quickly from carbohydrates so I can minimize withdrawal but more importantly work on my sugar addiction. It is amazing to me how once I stopped following the rules and my fun day morphed into a fun weekend, then week, then life. At the same time my P1 day or so became a day became a half day then a protein shake followed by dessert and then disappeared altogether. Only when I divorce the carbs can I see it. Do I like it?? Heck no!! But it's what I have to work with. So I meditate and pray and do what I can to slay the carb dragon on a daily basis. (Sorry this is so woo-woo)

Today I choose to move my body, my mind, and my spirit!!
swimcoachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote