View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #68
Ruth Ann
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drd1961 View Post
Veggie tray is done and I think it is quite beautiful. I used red and yellow bell peppers and radishes for bright color. Celery, cucumbers and cauliflower offset that. I made a dip for those that want something with their veggies, but I do not mind eating mine plain. I have a big bowl with lettuce to bring, a little container with my EVOO and a packet of Waldens dressing for my green salad. I think I am as armed as I can be to go into the land of high processed carbs! Oh and an IP brownie for my desert. Hubby saw me eating one of those last week at work and he was quite interested, LOL.
Very cool drd! Sounds like you have it covered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol View Post
So, I went out to dinner last night and stayed 100% OP. I always have a packet of WF dressing in my purse. So I had a salad. I had Prime Rib (only ate the middle and stayed away from the fatty edges), asked for extra veggies (asparagus) in lieu of the baked potato. I think I did okay. I will know at weigh in tomorrow. I am not expecting a large loss this week as I posted a 6.8lb loss last week and normally after a big loss the following week is very small.

Happy 2014!
I love prime rib! Usually dh makes it for NY but this year he opted for a tip roast - yummy. Mashed cauliflower for me and mashed potatoes for the guys. Feast time!

Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn