View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 12:06 PM   #15
Jean

Happy New Year, Flowers! It is -0.4 right now with a wind chill of -22, thanks to the strong wind. How weird is -0.4? I did manage to stay awake to see midnight last night because I took my nap early in the evening. That's a "first" in many, many years! (seeing midnight, not a nap) My accomplishment so far today is cleaning out the cat boxes, starting a load of laundry, and sweeping the laundry room floor. I think I will make a meat loaf dinner and eat around 1 or so. We got another inch plus of snow during the night so Bob has shoveled out both driveways and the deck. The squirrels were digging around for their breakfast and the birds were lined up on the rail. I do spoil my critters!

My first load of laundry should be ready for the dryer so I'm off. My house looks like the wind blew through open windows and messed with my "stuff." I'm embarrassed to say I still have Christmas bags and gifts to put away. Christmas will be gone by nightfall today! Enjoy the first day of the rest of your life!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote