View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #50
KareVT

S/C/G: 188/163/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Let's make this the best thread ever, because through all life throws us we get back on the horse and ride. I will never give up on my weight. "Hi" NewEnglander, I know we both have struggled, but keep on going. Happy 2014 and may health and happiness be with you all!
Bellamack - I concur; let's make this THE BEST thread ever!!! Here we are, back on the IP wagon and stronger than ever. If we want it bad enough, we can get anything we set our mind towards. Let's DO this

Happy New Year ~ Best Wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactor View Post
Glad to have found this thread and see so many people in the same boat. I reached my goal in June and over the last 6 months until Christmas have gained about 5 to 7 pounds. I was OK with that as I felt good, all of my new clothes still fit, I was making decent food choices and felt that I was maintaining my new weight pretty well. Then a few days before Christmas something happened and my sensible eating went completely out the window and I found myself eating cookies, candy, carbs, etc. And I gained about 6 more pounds in the past week and a half. It's so scary how fast it can come back on! My clothes still fit but I do not like how tight they are and looking in the mirror I can see the puffiness that has been added to my body. I'm not happy with myself and restarted yesterday. It's not easy to get back on track but I keep telling myself that I worked way too hard for 11 months to lose 95 pounds to just throw it away and gain it all back! Looking forward to all of the support here.
Exactor - It goes to show, we all have our ups and downs. I'm psyched for you that you decided to nip it in the bud while things haven't completely spiraled out of control. You are here NOW and that's what counts. An IP friend recently told me, "there's no use in looking back, live in the present and strive to do your best." I'm here today to relay that same message to you and anyone else who struggles along with us.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!! Thanks for being such a positive force!!!

Note: Lost 30lbs on Ideal Protein, gained 11lbs. Now on 1st week of MediFast and LOVING IT! It's so much easier and much more variety

No one is a failure who continues to try..
KareVT is offline   Reply With Quote