View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 06:24 PM   #15
empresslotus

S/C/G: 184/177/160

Height: 5'7

Default 2014 Weight Loss Support anyone in LA?

So here I am again….this has ben a life long thing loss weight, gain weight, lose weight…..I will be 40 next November and my goal is to be in the best shape of my life. I workout but I over eat and even binge at times. I'm ready to be in control of this aspect of my life for good. The last few weeks I have totally been stress eating. I was doing so good but my self sabotage runs so deeps as soon as I see progress, I do something to throw it off, namely emotional eating.

I was thinking about joining weight watchers but honestly, I can do what weight watchers does….using my fitness pal..right? What I really want to join it for is the support groups. So needless to say, it is not off the table. But I'm hoping to just find a group of cool chicks, who we can work together to keep each other fabulous!!

I generally, do low carb….but recently it's been lots of holiday sweets. I leave for Hawaii in four days so, Its too late to use that as an excuse to get it together…..anyways…out with the old and in with the new!! I hope you will join me!!

Current weight: 185
Goal: 160 for good!!!!

Last edited by empresslotus : 12-31-2013 at 06:25 PM.
empresslotus is offline   Reply With Quote