View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
happybug

S/C/G: 69kg/65/60

Height: 5ft

I'm really excited for you and happy that you're inspired to get started. I'm not sure about meal plans, as mine are based around the WW points, with no food group being out of bounds, so I basically work out what fits into my points for dinner. I don't really snack a lot these days, but in the beginning I did, because my body hadn't adjusted to the reduced food intake. I drank cup of soups (chicken noodle, beef, vegetable, avoid the cream based) these were great with a piece of dry toast spread with vegemite (I'm from Australia so I don't know what your alternative savoury spread would be, lol). Fruit salad (watermelon and rockmelon was especially good in the early days at keeping me satisfied), lite microwave popcorn, tub of fat free Greek yoghurt, rice crackers, vegie sticks with cottage cheese and tomato/vegie based salsa, a cob of corn, crispbread with sliced low fat cheese and tomato. Black tea, green tea, herbal tea (with or without sugar), skim milk cappuccino. A tub fat free yoghurt frozen, mango or banana frozen. keep in mind serving sizes for your snacks and meals, I found it a great help to have kitchen scales and measuring cups/spoons to measure out my serves and keep me from overeating.

Please feel free to private message me if you have any questions, or need support or encouragement, as we all do at times. Look forward to hearing your progress.