View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #11
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It is snowing and blowing in my corner of the world this afternoon. It didn't get as cold, last night, as predicted but the wind seems to make it seem colder. We hit snow just outside of Sioux City this morning so knew we'd have some at home this afternoon. The dermatologist said no make-up, lotion, shampoo, nail polish, etc., for a few days and then add things back one at a time with 4 or 5 days in between. My "sister" is allergic to nail polish so I'm wondering if that might be it. I also thought of laundry soap but he said no, since only my face is red, flaking, and itches. I have to count money tomorrow so hope I don't scare anybody! There were quite a few people, from here, at the funeral as well as some from Sioux City where the son lives; a good sized bunch for a 94 year old. With New Year's on Wednesday I will be mixed up thinking Thursday is Monday.

"Gma" -- Our luggage is older and has the wheels that go straight. I'd really like a new bag with the swivel wheels but will wait until the airlines finish these off. Wheels sure beat trying to carry them along with a jacket, purse, etc. Bob falls asleep with a death grip on the remote so I can't take it away from him. I usually ignore the tv because he plays musical channels unless it is football. He did happen to find a good channel over the weekend . . . . Bio something. The program was about how Canada processes different foods.

I need to do another load of laundry that didn't get done yesterday. Enjoy the rest of a marvelous Monday!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote