View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 06:26 AM   #44
CrimsonKitten

S/C/G: 250/215/155

Height: 5'8"

Hi, I started IP the day after Thanksgiving. I am still relatively new to the program. I found this forum trying to find others doing the program. I liked reading the support and the tips everyone had to offer each other, so I subscribed. You all really helped me because I caught a bit of flak from friends and some family (but luckily not my husband and kids) about why I'd start a diet during the holidays. Frankly, I didn't want to have another new year where I had to lose the weight I already had plus holiday pounds. It has helped me reframe just what is important during the holidays. My endocrinologist suggested this plan to me because I struggle to lose. The results have made it easier! I attended a lot of holiday parties and I even did some holiday baking, but never cheated. My results made it easier to keep staying on course. Finding the recipes here for things like using sugar free syrup to make egg nog pudding from the IP vanilla and latte recipes have made this a lot easier! Thank you and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Last edited by CrimsonKitten : 12-30-2013 at 06:27 AM.