View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 12:24 AM   #41
SarahJ86

S/C/G: 179/157/145

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashadee View Post
For the most part working keeps my mind off of eating. I tended to use food as a reward so when I wasn't at work I would "reward myself" by relaxing with food. But I read this quote that said "I'm not a dog, I will not reward myself with Food." because really what kind of reward makes you feel like crap?!

I took some pictures of myself in a bikini that I bought optimistically a few years ago. They are depressing but now I can check them out on my phone if I'm feeling temptation. Plus, by bathing suit season that bikini is going to fit and I'm going to look good in it or so help me god!
I wish we could pm haha! Ohwell. That is an awesome quotes. There was another person in here who rewarded herself every mini goal with things like manicure or new clothes. She said see we can rewards that isn't food!! Haha soooo true! I like that I decided I get a haircut when I reach my first 10lbs .

That is an awesome idea about the pictures!! Better than on your fridge. By summer you will look awesome in a bikini!! We have time and will lose it!aybe I should just go for it tomorrow and bring a bikini to my appt. Lol!