View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #35
ColoradoCarol

Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalou View Post
Hi, I'm new to ideal protein. I am actually starting tomorrow. I haven't met with a coach yet (that's thursday) but I have food for 3 days from a friend. I'm very excited and nervous to start. I have not been very successful with dieting the last 12 years. I have truly tried but have given up when everyone else around me loses and I don't. I am hoping this is the solution for me.

I am worried about being hungry especially between breakfast and lunch and after supper. I have been reading tips from the forum. Any support would be appreciated!
You will be okay. The first 3-7 days will be the hardest. Drinking water and decaf hot tea will help with the hunger.

The best advice I can give you is to follow the protocol to the letter and you will be successful. It is strict and, in my opinion, that is why it is a good plan. If it isn't on the approved list, don't eat it. Be strong and find your willpower.

I have tried almost every plan, including lap band surgery (5 years ago), weight watchers, Jenny Craig, etc. I am lower than I have been for at least 12 years).

This is a wonderful site for info and support. Use it.

Best of luck.

Fun in the Sun Summer Challenge

5.8 lost, 19.2 to go