Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #1  
~Kim~

Default Thankful For 3FC

I've lost count of how many times I've found my way back to 3FC and every time I regret that I ever left.

I've gained back a lot of weight since I was coming here regularly (April of 2012 I was at 189lbs. Sigh.... I really miss 189lb me.) Living in Alaska has been hard on me, the winters are really tough, the first winter I gained a lot of the weight back and it's just been going up steadily for the past year.

Anyway, I'm back and I'm hopeful that I'm ready to fight the good fight again.

We will be moving back to the lower 48 in (hopefully) six months and seeing an end to living here has given me some renewed motivation. Today is my first day back on track and I plan on making 3FC part of my daily routine again.

Being able to come here and read about other's success, get motivation, give motivation, relate to frustration, vent my own frustration. 3FC has always been a wonderful tool when I'm trying to get to a healthy me and I just wanted to say I'm thankful for 3FC and everyone who is a part of it.

Here is hoping that 2014 is the year I finally concur this battle with my own body, self doubt and excuses. Best wishes for everyone else here too!
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:01 PM   #2  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Welcome back! I agree with you that 3fc is a great place and every time I've wandered away I've regretted it!

You'll be back in your groove before you know it, I look forward to reading all about your success!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 12-29-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Kim, welcome back! Don't leave again, lol (j/k)! Good for you coming back to 3FC and getting back on track with your weight and health! I know it must be frustrating that the weight came back on, but you know how to lose it and you will! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #4  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Welcome back, I found the same thing as you, I do so much better when I'm coming here than when I stay away. I've determined to make posting and checking in a habit for my healthy lifestyle.

Good luck with your move, stay strong, you've got this!
Best to you
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:02 PM   #5  
~Kim~

AHHHHHH!! I was just looking thru my old posts to see how long it's been since I was on the site regularly and found this one. I can't believe it's been so long. A lot has change since I was last on here, biggest events are a new baby who arrived in February and I don't live in stinkin' Alaska anymore!

I'm almost a week into hitting this weight loss journey again and of course 3FC has to be a part of it!

Just thought I'd post on this, revive it so I can once again say I'm so thankful for this community! =)
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote