View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #8
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Sunday

° GOOD DECEMBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is a very cold day here in the ♥-Land for it is 21° now and when I went to walk over to the church this morning the wind chill was -4°. It isn’t going to get much warmer than 31° this day.

We went out for Chinese for lunch this day and I had some yummy food that I can eat with chop sticks. The owner sees us coming and has diet Pepsi already poured over ice sitting on our table. She is such a nice lady and says we are family.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow when our new program starts. We have bought lots of yummy looking fruit and veggies which I will have prepared and ready to have some when we want a “snack.” I am going to boil a few eggs to also have on hand. I have celery sticks which we can put a smear of WW cheese and some of those baby carrots in the drawer of the fridge.

Here is a yummy recipe for a nice healthy snack or a replacement a meal. You can figure the points+ by what type of yogurt you use:

YOGURT MIX
Stir with a spoon & drink with a straw:
1˝ cup low fat vanilla yogurt
1˝ cup orange juice
3 packets SplendaŽ
˝ tsp vanilla extract

DONNA FAYE I imagine all your different colored bracelets are lovely. I hope you can get your medical deals straightened out and the process you have to go through done quickly and in the past.

JEAN Sometimes decorations like the towel and spoon combo just don't sell as gifts but when folks want a decoration for their own kitchen they buy stuff like that.

SUSAN I believe that our helping each other down the road to thin will work for Will and I quite well at team thing. Since neither of us gets into the others "eating" then when questions are asked they can be answered pleasantly. We will be a help and not a hindrance to each other.

Have a great day my Magnolia friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 12-29-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote