View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #40
PurpleMomster

S/C/G: 238/162.6/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
It sure didn't feel like it in June when I started plateauing. But after learning about plateaus, the p1 break I took (since Halloween) will hopefully do the trick. I stuck around b/c I didn't want to be a returner with even more to lose. It's been really hard watching people lose weight when I want to as well but chose to maintain instead.
I told DH there is a chance I could be at goal by my March birthday. He said he has no doubt based upon past WL speed. My MO became <2 per week (avg over 40+ weeks), but we'll just wait and see what happens. It takes what it takes and I'm not quitting.
I totally feel this right now. It felt so unreal when I put my information in the spreadsheet that I'm 24.2lbs away from my goal. Since I'm phasing off for my trip to Mexico, I don't think that I'll make that goal by the end of the challenge but wow, what a feeling to see it in writing

I remember doing the first challenge - the Fall/Halloween one and how motivating that was. February 4th is my "back to P1" day after my trip so I'll be in it!

Jo