View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #24
KareVT
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 188/165.1/145

Height: 5'5"

Helloooo There - Here I thought / felt like I was alone and thank goodness I found you kind folks to turn to for encouragement. I fell off the wagon on Dec23-Dec25 and rebooted on Dec26. Today is Day 3, as well, and while it's hard to restart and go through all of the withdrawal symptoms, I am so happy that I have decided to nip it in the bud now. If I allowed myself to start later, I would have been really really bummed out.

I'm disappointed that I've allowed myself to stray from the plan but part of me feels as if I needed this time. It allowed me to indulge in what I thought were yummy foods and while they were delicious in the moment, they made me feel crummy in the end. I had all intentions of staying OP and.. I quickly threw in the towel. All the foods around me made me weak until I finally couldn't fight the urges any longer... Hard to believe, I was perfect over Thanksgiving and I couldn't make it through this time.

Everything for a reason.. And, trying not to beat myself up and not look back. I stepped on the scale this AM but, I'm not going to update my stats until TOM is over so that I can get an accurate read. Otherwise, I've gained 6.5lbs - WAH!

Thank you all for sharing your stories.. You're truly inspirational! We just need to re-evaluate our goals and keep them in front of us and we'll succeed.

Cheers to all and loads of luck on the reboot - we CAN do this!!!

w1 reboot: -2.6 (TOM)

No one is a failure who continues to try..
KareVT is offline   Reply With Quote