UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/185/140

Height: 5"4

Unhappy West Sussex 21 Y/O

Hi,

I am a 21 year old girl from west sussex. I used to live in the north where you can get a gym membership for £19 per month. Since coming to live down here to get a decent GYM membership is costing about £75 and want you to fix in for a year minimum. So i'm finding it hard to lose weight. I have tried weight watchers and i lost about 6 pounds but i now work 12-8 so it is finding one that is open whilst I'm not at work and near where i work/live.

I want to eat more healthy, i don't like fish or tomatoes and stuff like that which are in most diet books.

I am always feeling bloated and just want some help because i can see myself piling the pounds on every week and its depressing.

Help please!
toriaambler92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 213/157/153

Height: 5 ft. four inches

The good news for you is that losing weight is more about what you eat than how you exercise. Find an eating plan you can stick with, and you will find that you will lose weight even if your only exercise is a half hour walk every day.
Valkyrie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:40 PM   #3  

I need to find one that suits the food that i like. theres a lot of foods that i don't like. I want to exercise and be fit too, i also need to stop smoking
Old 12-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 213/157/153

Height: 5 ft. four inches

Have you ever consulted a doctor or nutritionist about the bloated feeling? You may have dairy or gluten sensitivities. I found that I am lactose intolerant.
Valkyrie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #5  
Motivation :)

S/C/G: 380/220/190

Hi i'm not sure if this might help but if you head to Google and Type in
"west Sussex county council leisure Centre"

It will give you the link to help with a gym selection a lot of them should be open Early - Late so before or after work would be ok in most places

Think Valk might be onto something with Bloated feeling/Food Intolerances.
CovLad98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #6  

Yeah i think i might have something i dunno, i can't eat bread or anything like that as i get mega acid reflux, and as much fibre as i eat and i can't go to the toilet. finally braved the scales and bought some today and weighed myself, my diet started today