View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 12:38 PM   #4
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Saturday

° GOOD DECEMBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

Not much going on this day in the 60° day in the ♥-Land. I wish we had a chance of rain but no such thing is coming our way in the near future.

We had a nice long drive to a little town called Lucas that has 400 folks living there and lots of them are “artsie crafty” folks. That is where that butcher has his shop and makes outstanding jerky which we think is the best in the land. We got a couple pounds of it and a round of yummy Jack Cheese. I package the jerky in little plastic bags for it is 1P+ per ounce. It freezes well and when we want some we can get out a package and know the point cost. I love a piece of it with some orange or tangerine sections.

I have our weigh day cards made up to record our weight each Monday morning starting on Dec. 30th. I make them that hold the dates for 4 months which makes them a nice size. This month is just almost over and a new year will begin with renewed thoughts of doing the program better. I am going to use the nice booklets WW has to track what I eat. Since I will belong to the on line version I can still get products also and Will said he will go to the place locally to pick up “stuff.” His determination to do this is going to help me for we can do it as a team.

SUSAN How did your paper punching go? I just know you had a good time since you like it so much. Thankfully most of the food cards are for Applebee's and I can make good choice there for sure since they do have some WW items featured and the ones I have tried have been good.

JEAN I got a chuckle out of those folks who wanted to buy other items there weren't on the Christmas list. People are always looking for a "deal."

DONNA FAYE Since Jack detests mushrooms then he shouldn't ever be told the ingredients in a dish for there are probably other things he detests lurking in them. Him being such a picky eater I just hope he gets all the vitamins and minerals he needs to stay healthy. After all, a person doesn't have to eat mushrooms to stay healthy. But come to think of it ~ if a person can eat snails you would think he would eat anything. Have you seen that TV program where that guy goes to different counties and eats some weird stuff? I mean he eats some gross things.

Have a great day my friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote