Old 12-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #1  

Default Red Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 12 (12/23/13 - 12/29/13)

Hi Red team,
I'm sorry it's just a quick post as I'm doing this right before work. Been very busy at work and staying long hours.....the joys of working retail at Christmas.

I hope you all had a great week and stay strong over the holidays. Only 2 more weeks in the challenge.

I'll be back to write more.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Red Team:

Total Lost: +3.7 lbs (+0.26%)

Red Team Biggest Loser: Nightkatt (-1.1 lbs, -0.42%)

Honorable Mentions:

Riddy (-0.6 lbs, -0.34%)

Congratulations to all the week 11 losers !

Have a great week 12 and Holiday all !
Old 12-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I am so disappointed I missed the weigh in, but driving for 20 hours in two days made me lose track of time. Hope everyone enjoys the holidays but doesn't indulge too much.
Old 12-26-2013, 01:47 AM   #4  

Merry Christmas!!!
Old 12-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #5  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Nice job, Nightkatt!

Wow the week has flown by. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Old 12-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #6  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Wow .. that was unexpected ... its been a naughty week for me this week .. so not looking forward to the weigh in next week .. worse than the wedding week .. but will try to recover some of it before the weigh in ... I had 20 weeks straight of losing and I think I lost my head this week .. and it wasn't so much that I ate a lot .. but I definitely drank a lot on Xmas and then its been a high carbohydrate week ... which I have avoided for months .. but Im still happy with the week and the fact I haven't finished everything put in front of me (other than the vegetables lol) ... so it probably would have been a lot worse if I hadn't stepped back when I did .... do admit I shouldn't have had the desserts either lol .. but its one week and I used to do a lot worse in a non-celebration week ... so its still a learning curve ... was up 8 pounds this morning .. so will try to recover some of that over the next 2.5 days before my last 2013 weigh in.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #7  

Stay strong everyone and don't forget to WI. Only one more week of challenge to go.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:11 PM   #8  

Thank you so much Bigmid foe taking us under your wing.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:45 AM   #9  

My pleasure EofAZ, to bad I've been such a crap leader this time round. It's been so busy at work then with my moms major back surgery I'm not on here doing my job to either team like I should.

I will post the new thread in the morning as it's almost midnight and I should be sleeping now.

Good night and I'll talk to you all tomorrow.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:54 PM   #10  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Sorry I forgot to come back and post my last weigh in .. fortunately I did recover some of it .. but not all of it .. sorry about that team ... but it could have been worse I suppose I did contemplate weighing again today to see if I could have put in a better result .. but that would have been wrong as it wouldn't have been my official weight that I have been going by ... I have a new challenge starting tomorrow for myself so will just hope that my bad behaviour this week (the last of the seasonal celebrations) won't have put it back up again.

Thanks for the fun!