Old 12-27-2013, 09:06 AM   #23
Ruth Ann
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
I wonder if you gained it correctly?

Oh wait. Obesity is bad for you too. So, I consider IP the lesser of 2 evils (still more overly processed than my liking) and learned not to tell people about the plan. When most folks ask, I tell them "protein, veggies and lots of salad". It leaves little with which to argue.
Too funny about gaining correctly Lisa! And yes, my stock answer from now on is going to be pretty much what you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Hi Ruth Ann,

I know exactly what you mean, just because you think something does not mean that you should say it out loud. My Aunt was going on and on about my weight loss, she said, "I was just so worried about your health, you looked like someone just stuck a pin in and blew you up, I mean you actually looked like you had at least a quarter in of fat on your forehead." Really!! I knew her intention was not to be mean, but some things should not be put into words.
Wow Slipfree - sounds like your aunt needs some filters! But my dad was like that - he actually said to me "when are you going to do something about your weight? You're really getting fat." Well, thanks dad, I hadn't noticed. I know he was concerned for me but his "tact factor" apparently deserted him.

Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn