View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 08:42 AM   #1
QuilterInVA

Default Steel Magnolias #68

Good morning, ladies! A sunny day but cold at 29 degrees. Ice on the windshields this morning.

I'm going to English Paper Piecing today and that will be a lot of fun.

Faye, Glory has Tricare for Life and its terrible when you are a widow. She's on the bottom when it comes to getting an appointment at Langley. She's signed up for a Medicare supplement so she can get the care she needs. We have a Commissary at Langley and had a Quick Stop on the Bethel Base Housing that they closed 2 years ago. With Obama Care beginning Jan 1 I think we are all in for a rough time medically. They discontinued all Medicare Advantage Plans so my supplement has gone up a lot.

Jean, Cupid was a one-woman cat and whenever anyone came to the house, he'd go upstairs until they left. Casper is entirely different. He knows they came to see him and can't wait until they sit down so he can sit on their laps and get petted.

Maggie, have fun with all your food gift cards. It's nice to have them.

Have a wonderful day!

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote