View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #117
bubbleblower
Started IP 12/6/12

S/C/G: 174/133/133

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I can't believe another year is winding down. It was funny to go to an annual Christmas party at a scuba shop here a couple of weeks ago and realize that I was 4 sizes bigger and a lot heavier last year at the event. At that time I was just a week or so into IP.

Fitmom: I'm not actually counting carbs or calories. I just usually limit my carbs to half of a bagel and fruit in the morning, a Quest protein bar in the afternoon, and get the rest from veggies. Sometimes I'll have a few GF crackers in the afternoon or some almonds.

Lisa: It's been a little chilly here the last few days, but certainly nothing like the rest of the country! My husband laughs at me when I put on socks and a sweatshirt, but I definitely get colder than I used to. It's been nice to be able to open up the windows and let the fresh air in. Have fun on the rest of your trip!

Maile: I have a spin/yoga class (half hour of spin/half hour of yoga) tonight to burn off some of the calories from yesterday. I wasn't too bad, but my DH made a decadently delicious New Zealand lamb roast infused with garlic and wrapped in bacon on the grill. It was yummy!

It's funny how so many of us seem to get so anxious about gaining all the weight back overnight. Logically, we know it's not possible but we still seem to think the loss is temporary and fragile. I hope that goes away eventually!