View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #198
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/175/179

Height: 5'5"

I did not take a break from household chores but paperwork had certainly fallen behind.
Back On Track
I've been having to negotiate around the fact that I used to get up early and accomplish lots and now, it seems, no matter how quietly I try to exit the bedroom, my DH wakes up and wants to go downstairs with me to sit and drink coffee. I do enjoy the time we spend together but it's certainly cut into my most productive time.
This morning I managed to sneak out....

I decided to do the opposite of my usual, which is to stay downstairs and pick up.
This morning I headed right to the office and I've accomplished alot...My main success being to tally project hours/paychecks into the computer for the project. It's very helpful to be caught up when someone wants to get paid.
Now I can go enjoy more coffee and work downstairs.

I haven't shared the news...I met with the perspective tenant on Saturday and he signed the papers Sunday and started moving in!
He is clean and organized and it's such a relief to have one unit resolved. The place looks beautiful and I'm so grateful! Since this tenant came from my new contact at work, I believe I will not have a problem with the final unit, once we get it renovated.
We continue to work on #1, which had been occupied for 20+ years....lots of damage and and also plain ol' wear and tear. It's rented as of Feb. 1, so we must keep moving forward...still lots to do.
I head back up this morning.

My last 58 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!