South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 07:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS! Wednesday on the Beach

Good morning chicks, and Merry Christmas!!!

My kids JUST woke up, and now they'll have to haul daddy out of bed. I just popped a crustless pumpkin pie into the oven, and settled down with my coffee when DS came flying down the stairs.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas!

(and back on plan tomorrow, right?!)
Old 12-25-2013, 07:23 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Tammy, and very Merry Christmas to you and yours. I really miss having children around for the magical Christmas morning time.

A great party here last night but there sure is a lot of clean-up to be done. The last person left at 1:30 and the dogs and I were asleep by 1:45, all exhausted. Of course I woke up at my usual time and am enjoying Paul Newman right now. The dishwasher is running the first load and I will have to hand wash and dry the darned champagne flutes. Going to be a problem because my sink stoppers both seem to have disappeared.

Early afternoon I will drive off to celebrate more Christmas with my son, his family and his in-laws. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone although I am not looking forward toe the drive home in the dark. At least snow on the ground makes it seem brighter at night.

Definitely back on plan tomorrow and will be careful as possible today. It IS Christmas though!
Old 12-25-2013, 07:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: maintaining

Merry Christmas, SB friends!

I am typing with a fabulous view of the ocean. This morning is sunny so far. Our trip has not been without frustrations (starting with the last occupant of the condo taking the keys and garage opener and continuing with waiting for the cable techs our first morning.) But, we did get a few hours of sun yesterday. DS2 lay on the beach, beer in hand, and DS 1 lay on the couch in the condo, napping thanks to a cold. He's up with me now but the others are still sleeping. We brought our stocking stuffers (in 2-gallon ziploc bags) and will spend the day relaxing and on the beach if the weather holds or hiking in the rainforest if the sun vanishes.
Old 12-25-2013, 07:38 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great day, make a few good food choices but enjoy a splurge or two! Today is Christmas and we all know how to go back OP tomorrow.

Enjoy your day and families!
Old 12-25-2013, 09:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Merry Christmas hope everyone has a wonderful day with family and friends. I kept my holiday tradition with DS last night. We watch A Christmas Stiry and eat pizza lol. Well no sooner did I finish eating and did not feel well. Got "sick" Well at least it is out of my system lol. Maybe I'll weigh less Ho Ho Ho
Old 12-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate I had a late night of cooking and prep but it will pay off today because I can just relax and enjoy the day. Apparently Santa knows us well, there were kayak carts and snow boots and other outdoor goodies under our tree.

Hope your day is a good one full of wonderful new memories.
Old 12-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #8  

Height: 5'6"

Hello all
Just wanted to wish everyone a very magical (mostly on plan) christmas!

Old 12-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas if you celebrate! Hope you had a wonderful day.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 241/219/165

Height: 5 feet, 3 inches

Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoyed the day!
Closed Thread