View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #14
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's another cloudy, breezy, cold day in my corner of the world. I went to get a "trim" this morning and I'm hoping I can do something with it after I wash it again. One of Bob's customers is having their annual Christmas open house tonight. They clear out the machine shed, lay down carpet remnants, turn on the heat, and invite the surrounding farm families plus every other Tom, Dick, and Harry they know to come. They provide most of the food but others also bring things to share. The newest agent was personally invited this morning so I'm hoping he and Bob will go together and then I won't have to go. I really wanted to go to the show tonight, but maybe tomorrow night.

I have developed an allergy (?) to something. The skin on my face is splotchy and dry to the point it is scaly. This morning it itched and is red. I don't have time to go to Sioux City to the dermatologist right now. I haven't eaten anything different, nor changed any of the soap, etc., I use. 'Tis a mystery, and I'm not much liking it.

"Gma" -- I'm so sorry about you having to go to the ER. I hope the prescription helped your headache. Beth has migraines so I know they can be awful. I hope your commissary trip goes smoothly. I guess with a holiday it could be worse than ever.

I finished my cards this morning and now need to wrap, wrap, wrap this afternoon! Hope you all are having a good Friday and enjoy!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote