View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #106
dak1lls
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Just a quick hello and then I'm off to bed. I have been working all week loading trucks, as it is "all hands on deck". We are so backed up with delivery volume due to the weather that all departments have been called into operations. I just got back home after a week away helping in another city. I worked from 2am to 9am loading trucks every day. Wow, I am too old for this. It brought back lots of memories from when I was starting out 26 years ago. I am going to be 50 next year for heaven's sake. I have so many bruises I look like a map of the world! lol.

So, all week away I have been eating like a little piggie! I was so hungry after loading each night that I fueled up pretty well. ha ha. I am curious, fearful, anxious, etc...to see what the scale says on Monday. At this point, I decided it was better to be well fed so I could maintain some energy. However, well fed and gluttony are two completely different things.

If I don't get a chance to check in again before Christmas, I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday.

Oh, and it is a balmy minus 11 right now.

Don't look back, you're not going that way!