View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
kailpea
Katherine

S/C/G: 283/280/172

Height: 5'10

I have been just trying to not get too carried away. I have been logging everything I eat. . . even if its not that great for me. Sometimes I have gone over the my calorie limit, but at least I know what I am doing. It helps me say "no" so I don't indulge again later.

I was really worried because my husband bought me a KitchenAid mixer for christmas and gave it to me early. All I have wanted to go is bake! And I know I should't because I'll just eat whatever fatting thing I make. We had a Christmas Party, and I made some cookies for it and I am proud to say that I only ate one and the others were safely transported to the party uneaten. I can't say the same for the left over M&Ms that went into the cookies though. *looks sheepish* But at least I logged those small diversions from the diet.

I have actually done a lot better this month than I thought I would. There have been several high sugar and fat meals that I have partaken in and I have still managed to lose quite a bit this month. My husband is trying to lose weight as well, and he is 100 percent behind the idea of a once a week cheat day. I'm not so much, because I've noticed that his 1 cheat day often turns into 2 or 3 cheat days. I think its okay to indulge once in awhile as long as you can get back on track the next day. Don't feel ashamed, what's life with out a little indulgence once in awhile?
120 minutes of yoga or pilates (30/120)
End of May Goal weight: 270

kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote