View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #104
Maile
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Jelliehel: Welcome. You have done so well losing 70 pounds! I loved the structure of IP also and especially the maintenance plan.

Maxxy: I found that alcohol usually does not cause a weight gain. Low carb eating has become a way of life. You can usually find some way to eat low carb when you go out.

Fitmom: I lost during Phase 3. You might have water retention.

I had much of the same reaction as others initially. If I was up a pound, I would feel like I had gained all of my weight back. As time passes I am not as anxious. If I am up a few pounds, that is in my range and I am pretty Ok. However, I am not cured and still look at myself in the mirror to make sure I do not look fat on some days. Most of the time I see myself as thin.

Cynaria: I liked those mock apples also. They are great for the holidays. Welcome to maintenance and I hope you enjoy the potluck.

Lisa32989: Before I went to Hawaii I tried on all my clothes to make sure they fit. There was no reason to assume they wouldn't, but I did it anyway.

65x65: That is a good idea about the broth and spinach for a snack on a cold day!

Ishbel: Did you buy a little tree? I hope you are feeling well..don't forget you have lots of hormonal changes going on impacting Peggy! I was more emotional during my pregnancies. A friend gave me a poinsettia plant, which intrigues the cats. Fortunately the plant is not dangerous to cats as it is to humans.

Lizzy: You have lots of snow! My son did get out ok. It is wonderful to have him here. Now if my other son can just get out of DC.

I made it through the holiday staff party with no unkind words this year. I think people have given up on giving me unwanted advice on what to eat. it was nice.