View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #12
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The wind is really blowing today, cloudy, and feels like 5 degrees outside. It's bitterly cold and the wind seems to go right through my coat. I braved the grocery stores this morning; don't know why they both can't carry the same items in the same sizes. I have a coffee date this afternoon and then am home for the night. I'd really like to go see Anchorman 2 but maybe this weekend. I have a couple more cards to write and lots of gifts left to wrap so need to finish those projects.

Maggie -- I waiting for you to share your weather! Yesterday felt like a spring day! Sioux City had 50 degrees but we didn't get quite that high. Last night, after practice, it did feel like a nice spring evening with no wind. I'm sure everyone appreciates the food gifts from you. A great idea!

"Gma" -- I hope your headache is gone by now. Bob's mom got us started on extra strength Tylenol and that seems to work well for both of us. I still keep Excedrin on hand. The Robertson family (maybe just Phil?) is being interviewed by Barbara Walters tonight but I couldn't find it on the cable guide so not sure of the time or channel. I got it on FB. I'd like to watch it. What happened to freedom of speech, let alone opinion?

I need to get moving and run an errand on my way to coffee. Enjoy the rest of your day and evening.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote