View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #11
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Thankful it's Thursday

GOOD DECEMBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is a bit cooler here in the ♥-Land with the temp in the 40° range.

I have gotten all the jar and cup gifts delivered and that is good to get them done so I don’t have to rush. I love those little one person recipes that goes in a mug to Mug-Em with. I’ll do that again next year mainly for single folks as I did this year. The book has 21 mug recipes in it. I may even make some of the bars from the book Hip 2b Square and gift them. There are many ways to share a square or more. They look festively stacked and wrapped with shrink wrap with a bow on top or in any type of container for that matter. Just thinking of the “Sunshine Lemon Bars” makes my mouth water. What fun to give gifts from the kitchen.

I ordered the neatest travel mugs for our “stocking stuffer gift” which are called French Press Travel Montana Mug. They have a place at the bottom which will hold 2 servings of grounds and are said to keep coffee hot like the one I currently use from Zojirushi. We will see how long the coffee with be kept hot when they get here. French press coffee is soooo good. Those of you who don’t like or drink coffee probably don’t have a clue to what I am talking about here. It will be interesting to see if they will fit into the drink holder in the Jeep. My tall thin Zojirushi fits quite nicely for it is 2½ inches wide and 9 inches tall and still sold as the “best” for keeping a beverage hot in Hammicer Schlammicer (sp)catalogue for they do tests on the products they sell and try to find the “best”. I love the little elephant on Zojirushi’s logo and have had this container for quite some time now and it is still keeping things hot.

DONNA FAYE Surely there is a med for you that won't give you those headaches as a side effect. No, Robertson won't back down from his beliefs and look for A&E to buckle under the pressure from the "people" ~ just a matter of time.

Have a great afternoon my friends.
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote