View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #8
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The sun is shining brightly and it's 41 degrees this afternoon! There is a breeze and it's cold outside! I went to get my nails done this morning and then made the dreaded trip to WM. I had quite a list and was there too long trying to find "stuff." I finally gave up on the grocery end as I just can never find what I'm looking for even when I read the signs. Tried to remember a few salad ingredients without checking the recipes before I left home.

"Gma" -- I learned how to do the afghan stitch from a left handed knitter. I sat facing her after we ate lunch. It was my first year of teaching and Bob was in Vietnam so I had lots of time. I lived in an apartment and we hadn't been married long enough to accumulate anything. I had endometriosis; they didn't know that until they got in "there" so washed all my innards.

Susan -- Wah! I want warmer weather like you have! We are supposed to be colder by the weekend and perhaps get some snow. Know you will have fun today -- enjoy! I just send cards to out of town friends.

I need to keep moving and figure out what groceries I need for Christmas food. I still have a few cards to do, many gifts to wrap although I did a few of those yesterday, and bell practice in a couple hours. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and evening.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote