View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 01:44 AM   #3
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Monday Evening

GOOD DECEMBER NIGHT MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It got into the 60°s today and that sure felt great. But I think next week we are in for some nasty weather.

I have decided to make Peach Crumb Cake in a jar gifts for some. I have a lovely sounding recipe for that one and for another White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookie Mix. I will wait and see how many jars I can fill with these two recipes before deciding what else to put in jars. I have picked out several recipes I want to use for the Mug’Ems recipes also. Time to do some shopping for ingredients.

Another decision I have made is to do WW on line on my computer. Since the meeting was changed location it is very difficult for those of us who may have a difficulty with stairs to attend. Even though there is an elevator there are still stairs that have to be navigated down to the meeting then up again to use a restroom. Anyway I have you ladies here on this tread as a support group along with Will at home. I am by no means giving up this road to thin.

SUSAN That is so nice of you ladies to make quilts and donate them to such a worthy cause. I am so sure the quilts are used with thanksgiving to the makers of them.

JEAM Does Bob have a collection of tractors now? I saw the biggest one I have ever seen the other day and was told it sold for a cool 1/2 million. They are quite the works of art with those arms stretched out they can cover lots of land.

Have a great nights sleep my friends. I am off to cut some zzzzz's
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote