View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The sun is shining and it's a "warm" 25 degrees even though the breeze is blowing. I've spent most of the day counting money at both places then going to the bank. I ordered a new bank stamp for the gift shop -- $48! I have card club tonight so need to put my gift shop books away and pick up the paper clutter.

Maggie -- No snow melting here yet. Send some 40 degree temperatures my way!

"Gma" -- Boy, I sure would have NO clue as to why your knitting holes don't go where they should! Sometimes my thumb will hurt if I do something repetitive too long. I've been ripping envelops at church and that really bothers it after awhile.

Susan -- Thanks for starting the new thread! You are good! I think next year I will suggest we all get together the weekend before or after Christmas. Then the kids can start their own traditions at home. That will work until the holiday hits a weekend. I'm sure the veterans appreciate the warm quilts. Good luck with your eating challenges for the rest of the week.

I need to get something done before Bob gets home. He's been out of town picking up another tractor today; promised he has one sold so we'll see. Like I would know the difference! Enjoy the rest of your day and evening!

Last edited by Jean : 12-17-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote