View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 01:05 AM   #75
slownsteady
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXsunshine View Post
I'm still with IP but have been super busy with work and the kids... Plus, I've actually started dating. Scary, trying to stay on plan, but this fella is very understanding. How wonderful.
How fun for you! I'm glad you have found a nice, understanding guy to spend some time with. Can't hurt the motivation! Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellimomo3 View Post
Hi guys!!!
I am back from my Bahamas trip! I was phased off already due to the hair loss so I ate and drank. I made good decisions and did lots of walking and when I got home and stepped on the scale holding my breath, I was down another pound!!! I was really expecting to be up a few due to the re-gain when phasing off but it has not happened yet! I am living my life in maintanence right now and still want to jump back on the program to lose the last ten pounds after the holidays as long as I can stop the hair loss!!!! I have missed you guys!
Welcome back, you've been missed! Wow, great, great job - DOWN a pound after being on a vacation to the Bahamas??!! You are amazing and inspiring!

Rockabilly - congrats on the super loss this week.....but hope you start feeling better!