View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #88
dak1lls
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
This learning to 'graze' is for the birds, I miss my three meals and one snack. I cannot eat a full meal (ALREADY) so I'm splitting everything up and although I'm eating a normal amount it just feels like I'm eating all the time (every 1-2 hours), I'm feeling good enough to have worked out three times last week and already got three times in this week. I bought some pregnancy videos and VIP rolled his eyes and said "they saw you coming" to which I said "watch it, if it makes me happy then it should make you happy" LOL I am sad that I had to stop running but 'que sera sera', I'm just trying to maintain a fitness level now and keep the weight gain to a minimum but yet still 'gain'. Hard mindset to get into (although I'm in it!) when I spent so long losing and being SO mindful of the number on the scale. My doc is happy with what I'm doing, should I call that a NSV or a PV? lol
What a wonderful time in your life. I think you should simply concentrate on making healthy choices, eat good food and listen to your body. Enjoy being pregnant! I am so impressed that you are exercising and that you have such a positive attitude. Good for you!

Don't look back, you're not going that way!