View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 11:44 AM   #85
sunnymae

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

MAILE---HAVE FUN DECORATING YOUR TREE and I hope the weather holds up for your Son to make it in :0)
Picked up a tree last night for a friend and it was bitter cold here in NY as well, but we had fun...especially dragging it off the top of my roof rack!

I'm happy to say I am now within 9 lbs of my new maintenance goal and although this reboot has been very difficult and incredibly slow up until now, I have a much better handle on what works for me and what doesn't!

One thing for sure....protein bars....even ours, really stall me! I now consider them an extra restricted treat and use them sparingly.
Rhubarb recipe has been my friend. I make a parfait with that and vanilla pudding. I have been using more IP recipes to stay creative and allowing more real food proteins as well. I also found that more than 4 cups of non restricted veggies are actually better for me on all fronts. I just feel better having more.
It's so nice to see my old new face back and thinner appearance. Worth the work and diligence. Getting thru Thanksgiving and all the holiday parties are easier now.

Thanks everyone for continued support, great stories, recipes, books and links to all the info we share here. I could not do this without all of you!

maintaining since Feb 10,2011