View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #94
Shad

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

A Mel moment from 3rd December 2007
IT SNOWED THIS MORNING AND MOTHER NATURE IS DRESSID IN HER WINTER WHITES. LOOKING STUNNING IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF. IF THEY DON'T CANCEL THE MALL TOMORROW I HOPE TO GO WITH JEN. IT'S THE WINTRY MIX WE'RE EXPECTING WITH THE COLD TEMPS THAT COULD RUIN OUR PLANS. HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.
TURNED ON MY LITTLE TREE AND I AM BATHED IN CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!! I AM HO HO HOING ALL OVER THE HOUSE!
LIKE ROSEBLUSH, I HOPE A FEW STRAY CHICKS COME AND SAY HELLO FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

HAPPY SUNDAY AND A PEACEFUL DAY FOR ALL

In the same post she observed (snow storm in Canada apparently)

MADCAT~ MAYBE YOU AND CARLA AND RUTH SHOULD HAVE MET UP AND GOTTEN STUCK IN A BAR/RESTAURANT WITH THIS STORM

Laura - my niece was due on the 6th of December. To date no little arrival. My bet was for the 9th, so I am out. Don't know how many people are still in as I haven't spoken to her about that this week. I should have known that the baby would have been later than 3 days. Soon as I know, I will let you know.
Sorry to hear of the weight gain. You're right, there has to be a complete balance of food, exercise and fluid to lose the weight. However you are doing so well - wish I had half the willpower.
Glad to hear that you found the jewellery you wanted. Better send a pic.

Happy - Mel and Christmas. She had so little but she sure used what she had to keep bright and cheerful and always helpful
I've enjoyed the DA series. Maybe it is now more 'dramatic' than it was and they have been putting in some actors/singers from other places to make it more 'international flavoured' I guess. 1st episode has Dame Kiri Te Kanawa playing Dame Nellie Melba and giving a recital at the abbey. That's about all I'll say about that.
Chicken soup sounds good. I loved the thought of the potato soup though and may just try that one, but probably not until after I come back from Christmas break.
It seems that boofheads abound in the workplace. Got one or two here.

Michelle - anything new on the job hunt?

Ceejay - hope the ice hasn't got into the water yet. I didn't realise it got so cold down by you.

Annie - how are you today. Still aching and paining from the boofhead ice????

Hiya Susie. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

I'd better go do some work. I will keep this open and finish off the personals later. Have a great day. Mine will be boring and hard since I am fixing up other peoples booboos. I was amazed to discover that some of them can't use the simulation tool very well and others are too lazy to finish off the Work Instructions that are developed alongside the simulations. Struth, I know we are busy but if you finish all the information at the same time, you DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK AND REDO!!!!! Or is that just me???

Last edited by Shad; 12-11-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote