View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #67
slownsteady
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecdcslim View Post
Hi Augusters, I posted on the daily thread first, but wanted to say hi and that I'm back from my 2 week South American vacation. We had a blast, very active at some points, other times several hours on a bus! But I stayed on plan, except for 2 bites of my birthday cake. I have my official weigh in on Saturday but according to my scales, I'm down 6.4 lbs!!!! I can see my ribs for the first time in 15 years! I'm kind of stunned, had to go through my closet,I have 2 pair of dress pants that will stay up with a belt, 2 dresses and 2 skirt-suits left. I will have to go shopping! I have 4 pair of size 8-10 jeans that I've hung on to for 20 years that now fit! (but wow, are they not in style, lol). Thanks for all your advice and encouragement, I love this group, it's been so great to have company on this journey.
Welcome back! You were missed! W.O.W. You are a superstar! To have gone on a 2 week vacation, lost 6.4 while gone and this close to your goal weight!?? I agree SO many happy things in your post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
Welcome back ecdslim and what a great success your trip was! We are all so proud of how well you handled that. New clothes are certainly deserved.

After being 'away' for a while and NOT successful at staying OP, I finally have found my sanity and lost 1 pound beyond my lowest, where I was when I wandered off. So I am back with you Augusters...let's go girls!
Schenectady, I know you have struggled lately, but you've gotten over the hump now and have started on the downward path again!! Yay for you! Accomplishing the loss of that single pound and getting below your previous low, I know makes a huge difference psychologically for you! Back to business now, girl!