View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #13
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Tuesday

GOOD DECEMBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is currently 42 and a sunny day. Snow is melting all over and I feel great. We just got back from having lunch at a local restaurant with some friends and I had half a hamburger which did fill me up with a few onion rings and had a good time yakking.

Will’s metal detector came today and we will watch the video later that came with it. It’s one of his Christmas presents and he is thrilled with it. He better be for I let him pick out which one he wanted.

I got the neatest little book today. It is a cute little 5 x 5 spiral bound book called MUG’EMS Meals & more. What a neat idea ~ recipes and ingredients in a mug. There are recipes for all kinds of foods with the ingredients scaled down to cook one serving in a mug. There are several other booklets that I am interesting getting also and have ordered their catalogue. I was interesting getting this particular book now because one of the board members of the city council gave us two huge boxes of coffee mugs and what a neat way to gift them to others with food inside.

Dinner tonight will be an easy fix for we will have Beef Stroganoff that is left over from last nights dinner. My bro-in-law didn’t even know he was eating a meal prepared by a Weight Watchers recipe and he sure liked it.

DONNA FAYE Maybe all your body needed was a good nights sleep. You just do the best you can with those cards and someone can still sneak in there and get ya it seems. We only use those debit cards for charging and then change them every couple months. We totally avoid charging anything with the card hooked to our bank account.

JEAN There seems to be more lighted homes here this year than last. More fun animated things also like trains with wheels that spin, rain deer with heads that move, dancing lights and such.

Have a great afternoon/evening my friends.
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 12-10-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote