View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #79
Maxxy
On plan since June 23/13

S/C/G: 197/153/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
DRegan - good for you for joining the gym! I do not have a fitbit, but I seem to remember Evepet was looking at one. If she's lurking here maybe she'll come out of hiding and share.

Maxxy - I think it is normal to feel unsure.

I still track everything on MFP, even after a year of maintenance. Once you get in the habit, it's easy. Nice to be able to look back after weighing and evaluate too.

My meal plan is basically phase 3, with some extras - how many extras depends on where my weight is. Still love my phase 3 breakfast.

Not sure if this helps, but here is what I had today -
Breakfast - greek yogurt w/ berries and 1/4 c granola, turkey sausage
Lunch - 2 c spinach, 1/2 c yellow pepper, 3 oz leftover steak, hendrickson's dressing
Dinner - 6 oz pork chop w/ some WF BBQ sauce, 2 c broccoli, 1 c baby carrots
Snack - pure protein choc deluxe bar

Light on snacks today - weight is a little over 145...
Yes, thanks this does help. I need to find some kind of bar to replace the IP bars. I am trying to holdback on IP food so that I can move on and not be dependent on IP foods. It's tough when that's all I ate for 5 months.

Here was my day. All comments are welcome....

Breakfast- 1 egg, 1 slice extra lean ham, skinny flatbread, FF cheese, made into breakfast sandwich. Apple, margarine on bread

Lunch- premiere protein shake with spinach, pickles, and a turkey pepperoni stick

Snack- almonds 1/4 cup

Dinner- pork tenderloin, salad, steamed cauliflower and broccoli and 1/4 cup rice.

??? Did I do ok??

One for each 5 lbs