View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #70
MyChoice2bfit

Height: 5'7"

Hi Dee! I have been so worried about you. I had a feeling that something was going on because it's never that long between posts for you. I sent you a text about a week or two ago. Did you get it?

What in the world caused the internal bleeding? I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through all of this along with the breast issues and DH's issues! I am going to get on my knees and say a prayer for both of you! I have been praying and will continue to do so.

As for John; he is doing well with the afib..he doesn't feel tired like he did the first time he had it. We see the cardiologist on Dec 16 to see what he has to tell us about the ablation procedure. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.

Mel: Look at you getting 5 workouts in last week! It's so hard when it's this close to the holiday's. I'll be glad to get back to a normal routine too.

I'm not making any progress with the weight-loss but I'm not losing any ground. Just staying the same. To be honest my head just isn't in it right now.

But I'm not allowing myself to just forget about it. I do what I can and right now that is logging my food and staying in my calorie range.

I had a NSV today...I try to avoid soda but when it's at a meeting and it's free, I usually will get it instead of water...but NOT today! I'm going to work really hard and not have any soda between now and New Years Day.

I'll be popping in and out this week. Hope to see you all here.

1st goal (Starting 06-29-14)
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote