View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #9
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Marvelous Monday

GOOD DECEMBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

Today’s temps are said to be between 27° and 7°. Our heater goes constantly cycling on and off as needed. Believe me we are thankful for it but it sure dries out my nose.

The dogs are getting a haircut and bath today and they sure need that bath. They get so excited when we ask them if they want to go get a haircut. I am so thankful we have such a nice groomer here in this little berg. The only drawback is the cat is going to be crabby while they are gone. Cats are such funny little creatures.

We heard from my bro-in-law and he got in late last night and was up and rested this morning and at noontime we all went out for lunch and had a good gab vest. Right now Will has him out in the Jeep riding around so he can see the area and our favorite places we go to.

I have my old WW recipe (plus veggies I have added to it) for Beef Stroganoff out and am making that for dinner today. I have the meat all cut into strips and the mushrooms, celery and onions sliced and all the other ingredients in the crock pot to cook all afternoon and it sure makes the house smell so good and yummy. The sour cream & flour mixture doesn't get added until the end of the cooking process.

SUSAN Once our guest got through Texas he got here in good condition for we have a great road crew that keeps the surrounding roads cleared. We had a great time talking with him especially when we were out to lunch. He will be leaving in the morning off to CO after breakfast. Needles to say we will be missing the WW meeting tonight because we have an out of town guest.

Have a great afternoon/evening my friends.
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote