Old 12-08-2013, 06:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 219/196/145

Height: 5'5"

Default Coming back.

So I had joined WW last January, and lost quite a good deal of weight. Come September I was burnt out on the tracking and I was hungry and I wanted all the seasonal flavors. Well I stopped meetings, stopped tracking and got a little out of hand and put back on some weight. I refuse to let myself go back to where I was though so here I am. Slowly getting myself back on track the rest of this month and will be joining WW again after the holidays. The program works, while I have guilt about the cost I know it works and my husband reminds me it's worth it and he has no problem with me putting the money toward something that helps me so much. Anyhow just wanted to check in, going to need that encouragement more than ever right now.
allforHisglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 345/see tracker/200

Height: 5'7"

Good for you for starting back up again! Have you thought about doing WW online? It's cheaper than meetings but does require more personal accountability. Just a suggestion if you're worried about cost. Either way-welcome back and congrats on choosing to get back to it!
NYFLAgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 219/196/145

Height: 5'5"

I'm not so much worried about the cost, just have guilt about it lol and they had a great promo already so I just signed up this morning! yay! I do love the meetings, they make a difference for me.
allforHisglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 345/see tracker/200

Height: 5'7"

Don't feel guilty about spending the money. You're investing in your health and your life. There's nothing more important in the world to spend your money on!
NYFLAgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:41 AM   #5  
Less of a Better Me

Meetings make a difference for me, too. I find the accountability just helps a lot. Also, the going every week to a meeting where I am focusing on weight loss and doing things that are healthy for me.

As far as cost - the cost of WW will be paid off many times over in better health by losing even a modest amount of weight.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote