View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #7
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Snowey Sunday

GOOD DECEMBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is currently 17įs and 51% chance of precipitation. We got just enough snow to make things white all over ~ probably just an inch but it is sure pretty and the fluffy kind and not the slick hard kind so it isnít hard to walk in. Our guest is still stuck in Texas and may not get here until maybe Tuesday ~ the day he was planning on leaving here heading on to CO to visit one of his sons and daughter-in-law. Texas doesnít have much in the way of snow removal equipment like we do here in this state and they wonít have the highways open until tomorrow morning.

Beanie just took a dead bird away from Cecil and Will just made him go outside. We donít want them playing with those types of toys inside. We have never had a cat that was such a great hunter.

Tonight after services we will go round where there are housing and look at the Christmas lights that folks have put up. Tis the season. I do so love this time of the year.

JEAN My bro-in-law couldn't get out of Texas for the roads were covered with wrecked cars and trucks and snow. I hope he stays safe ~ Will talks to him and things are OK with him for he didn't get in any of the slipping and sliding road wreck stuff but he just can't come on down the road at present. They need to open the road and clean up all the wrecked cars and trucks. We did get to spend some time visiting with him when we were out in CA but lots of his 6 children & their kids he hasn't seen in awhile for they live in different states. Your cat sounds a lot like ours. Cecil likes to tease the dogs with their toys.

Have a great afternoon/evening my friends.
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote