View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #74
Lizzy63
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/142-145/150

Height: 5'4"

Onmyway - sad to say, but there are some things that are very difficult for me to handle - I just don't know when to stop - cocoa roast almonds and most any variety of Ben & Jerry's come to mind. I feel like I should be able to have small portions, but never works out that way, so I just don't have them in the house, or only rarely. And I know what you mean about the carb cravings - one bad choice seems to lead to others. Not sure why, but I know it's true.

Wesstrom - have not read Beck Diet Solution yet. Snacks for me are generally between meals and in the evening before bed. I have not found that the timing of carbs and fats makes much difference. (Sorry, I know this is not the rule.) Some snack ideas - a shake (sometimes with PB2) or bar, celery (sometimes with hummus), Granny Smith apple, greek yogurt with berries, 1/4 cup of nuts, baby carrots, pepper slices. Oh - almost forgot - sometimes homemade frozen yogurt or ice cream with no sugar.

Maybe Patns will put Beck Diet Solution on her list for the book discussion thread soon.

Reached goal on 11/26/12!

Last edited by Lizzy63 : 12-08-2013 at 11:15 AM.