View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 11:16 AM   #4
Jean

Good Morning, Flowers! It was -9 when I got up this morning and has warmed up to -4; it's heading up to a high of 10 this afternoon. The wind is blowing and the sunshine is "iffy." I'm hoping to stay inside today and finish the tree. I thought if I started early enough I could decorate more around the house, the way I used to, but that's not happening. I don't think the grandkids will even notice. I did get two more gifts crossed off my list yesterday so I could start wrapping.

"Gma" -- I would be glad to have the race cancelled too! I'm sure Thomas is disappointed but better safe than sorry. I'm sure both our gas and electric bills will be high next month since I've been running the little space heater by my tv watching chair, plus the Christmas lights. I hate being cold! Will Thomas mind waiting until Christmas Eve for his gifts?

I need to get busy and accomplish something this morning. The washer is waiting and the pile of laundry is ready to take downstairs, so I'm off! Enjoy your day and keep warm!

Last edited by Jean : 12-07-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote