View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #73
Wesstrom

S/C/G: 242.6/151/155

Height: 5'7"

On my way - someone somewhere had recommended the beck diet solution for sabatoging thinking and binge eating its cognitive therapy to help train your brain I have bought it and am slowly working through it. I've only been in maintenance for a couple of weeks and hope this book helps. I've been doing pretty well but did have one bad night of poor choices which wasn't a "fun" day. I chose not to let it get the best of me and have decided to just carry on and not dwell. But to try and understand why that night I just couldn't hold it together.

I am wondering what people do for snacks. Big breakfast holds me till lunch, and lunch seems to hold me till after work. But I do find I am hungry after work and on weekends which I realize might be more psychological then actual hunger.

I know the recommendations are cheese fruit veggies nuts ect. But if supper is carbs Can I have some cheese after work or is that to close to the carb meal, how much time should there be in between. Any examples of what and when people snack on would be helpful.

Sorry for the long post.