View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Steel Magnolias #66

GOOD DECEMBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is a chilly day here in the ♥-Land with the temps between -1° and 19° with no chance of rain ~ so our heater is working overtime. I didn’t want to get out of bed but it wasn’t so bad for we have carpeting in the bedroom. That is the only room here in the upstairs that is still carpeted. The temp has climbed all the way up to 11° right now and that is chilly for sure.

While looking through some magazines before tossing them I ran across the cutest little “gadget” that folks are loving, according to the review. One comment by the author was “We love this gadget.” It is a small appliance that is a Breakfast Sandwich Maker by Hamilton Beach. I was surprised to see our Wall*Mart had such a thing here in this little berg. Since the one making the sandwich controls what goes into it ~ it can be made program friendly. I have not gotten a new kitchen gadget in a long time and this looks like one I would enjoy using. They didn’t have a red one so I have the gray one. The recipes that came with it all sound yummy and I can lighten them for sure and make up some of my own.

We stopped by our favorite station store that has lots of useful office goodies. Will came back to the Jeep with what he had gone in there for and told me about this really neat brief case. It was rather spendy and I told him if he really wanted it to go back in and get it and I would call it one of his Christmas presents and I would tie a bow on it and stick it under that little tree. It is metal with a very nice interior that has a compartment for his I-Pad and has a great locking system. It looks like the large version of that card holder he got me the other day. Since he is so hard to buy for I decided I should go ahead and get that brief case for his old one has seen its better days and was never as nice as this one when new.

Will has to go to the museum this evening for a few hours for the Christmas things that are going on there. Santa will be giving out presents to the cheery faced children and can have their picture taken with Santa. He is at the store as I type to fill my list of what I want to start making yummy breakfast sandwiches in my new machine.

I hope all you Magnolias are having a wonderful afternoon.

Have a great afternoon my friends.
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote