View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 01:18 AM   #50
slownsteady
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidgieMoon View Post
Wow! I love hearing all the wonderful news! So proud of all of us Augusters who have stusck with it! I am in the groove with only 8 pounds left to reach my goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
Earlier this week, after three months on IP, I made it to my goal weight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon1957 View Post
I am so proud of all the August dieters! Keep up the great work!!!

I know I got a 2 day head start before August 1st, but I still am having a hard time believing that I have come this far in a bit over 4 months....the day I started IP my waistline was 54" and today it's closing in on 42" -- that is a miracle!
Hi guys! I've missed you! I am so proud of everyone and the AWESOME, AWESOME progress you all have made!! I have been away for awhile, dealing with a serious family health emergency, and hate to admit that I succumbed to the pressures and got off course, but I am back with you guys now! Can't keep an Auguster down!

I posted more on the new "multi-day" chat thread about this, but I was disappointed to see the finger-pointing and calling out of the "August" thread as 'what started it all' as far as the reason for the slow-down of the Daily Chat and even for how the forum itself has changed. When you think of it though, members of the August group are active, frequent contributors to multiple threads, so actually we play a big part in keeping the forum going! Anyway, my thought is we each have the right to choose to visit the threads we have an interest in, AND to ignore those we don't. But each has its purpose - and its right to exist!

I'm just glad we are here for each other and REALLY glad I am back!