Thread: Wonderslim 11
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 09:20 AM   #52
zoesmom

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifftastic05 View Post
Hey ladies! I've been mia for a while. It took me far too many months to get back into my weight loss. I gained back up to 195. But, I'm starting my 3rd week on plan, and I'm down to 187, and back into the swing of it. My husband has finally gotten on board with being healthier, so I've been making us a lean and green (+starch for him) every night, and it is a BIG help. So glad to see those of you who've stuck it out, and the others who are still checking in. It's definitely motivation to read your posts.
Glad to have you back!

It does make it easier when your spouse is on board...mine refuses. So, I cook two dinners nightly. Ugh. I just bought a size 14 pair of pants...that fit!...for myself, netting a total of 12-14 pant sizes lost! Had to buy DH two sizes bigger as he is getting heavier. And he had the poor taste to comment that I don't need to show off I am getting smaller while he gets larger. UHM..HELLO! Busting tail and eating right takes a LOT of effort! I can show off if I wanna!!!!

Stage 1: Mini Goal 1: 265 pounds - complete 1/12/13; Mini Goal 2: 250 pounds - complete 4/17/13; Mini Goal 3: 225 pounds - completed 10/21/13
Stage 2: Moderate Obesity BMI - completed 11/26/13; ONDERLAND; Overweight BMI
Stage 3: work in progress

One for every 10 pounds lost:
zoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote