Old 12-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 296/ticker/180

Height: 5'6"

Default December confessions

Okay ladies and gents, let's spill it. Get those dirty secrets and hidden binges out in the open, no judgement!

To kick off, I've eaten an obscene amount of mashed potatoes and gravy over the last few days. Since I'm trying to cut back on carbs, this has been complete self sabotage. But they're so, so yummy

Who's next?
ShelBl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:38 PM   #2  

Height: 5'2"

I just spent three days eating an entire bread bowl, made out of enough dough for a loaf of Italian bread.

I have eaten way too much for days, just to use up the leftovers and get back on track.
HelloNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #3  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

A week or so ago, I ran into an old friend. He was my very best friend for a long time, and I had the hugest thing for him too. He used to be on the bigger side, before I knew him he had lost 80 lbs. He looked pretty great IMO Well, since the last time I had seen him, I lost 40 lbs, he gained that if not more.

Now, I feel bad for this, I really do. But OH MAN did that ever make me feel FANTASTIC. I was beside myself, I felt so good for me. I did feel kinda terrible for him, I could see that he was so uncomfortable.

Weight losses and/or gains aside, it did make me remember how much I really did miss him and all the guys from back in the day!
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #4  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

I broke a candy cane into 3 parts so I could shove the whole thing in my mouth at once LOL

not kidding
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 344/119/116

Height: 5'1"

Trazewy - It's a well known fact that when you BREAK food some of the calories fly out! So you actually decreased the calorie count!!
CherryPie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

Great topic! I was out of town (and away from my gym) over the Thanksgiving holiday, and my daily fruit-and-veggies regimen went OUT the window...and I ate junk food/sugar for FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT. I can't seem to keep it together when I'm out of my routine/away from home. For me that equals probably 3 pounds gained, but at least I'm back on track now!
Frances123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 296/ticker/180

I think out of town is the worst.... I'm going home for a few days before Christmas, and there are TONS of things that I want to eat when I'm back there (local, family owned restaurants mostly) that I know aren't even remotely in the scope of what I should be eating. It's my first trip home in 8 years though, so I'm not even going to try to fool myself that I'll show restraint.

More confessions coming from me at the end of the month, I'm sure.
ShelBl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

I just ate a handful of Doritos to up my calorie intake for the day...
MamaPu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #9  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

I don't think my confessions will be food related just yet. For some reason I've been able to stay 100% on track and it is amazing but strange. It's never happened before. I think it's the low carb thing and the fact that a lot of my issues come from binge eating so I've been so vigilant in not going overboard while still allowing myself wiggle room. I think I've found the proverbial 'sweet spot'.

However, I will confess that I KEEP picking up with workouts that I love and I'm consistent for a few weeks then I just stop for another few weeks.

I'm so lazy!!

But the weird thing is I love working out. I love yoga and I love hula hoop dance but once I'm sitting on the couch or laying in bed or just hanging around the idea of working out starts to feel more and more difficult and then I just end up avoiding it for a few weeks until I feel motivated again, but without consistent exercise I just keep repeating the same thing over and over because when I do go back to working out I'm a little weakling again.

:/

So my confession is that I'm a lazy couch potato! EEK!

Hopefully I'll get that figured out.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #10  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Pumpkin pie.... just sayin.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #11  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashnl View Post
Pumpkin pie.... just sayin.
'Nuff said! I know I'm not proud of what I've done...

On the bright side, with the leftovers finished, my house is devoid of all food except for some sad celery, 3 carrots and some half eaten blocks of cheese. So I can go shopping tonight and be 100% back on track!
HelloNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:02 PM   #12  

Height: 5'5"

I was so good on Thanksgiving, but I am struggling to get back on track. So far, I have not yet gone completely out of control. But I keep losing a bit of control here and there. And it adds up. Worse, I want so badly to just throw myself in a tub of sugar and fat and tunnel my way out of it. Cookies. Cakes. Pies. Brownies. Donuts. Whatever. I want it all. Maybe I should just accept that I do not deal well with "off-plan" meals. But who wants to be forever on plan? Maybe I should just accept that I have not figured out the magical formula yet.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #13  
Badass Brokeleg Bunny

S/C/G: 239.2/199.8/170

I bought a bag of mixed nuts, in the shell. Figured that would keep me in control. Didn't work out the way I planned.

Now I am watching the squirrels enjoy them in the backyard.
tefrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 315.1/Ticker/160

Height: 5' 7"

I'm home with my family for a visit... I haven't done anything yet, but I have a planned cheat for this amazing pizza place we went to as a kid. The stuff is so greasy it sends you running to the bathroom with in hours, but it's so good I can't help myself. I've been looking forward to this for ages!!
therecoveringfatchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #15  
Mummy-tummy battler

S/C/G: 132ish(290+)/~ticker~/75(165)

Height: 164(5'4")

I came to read this thread to help me think that if I binge I'm going to regret it. I have a celebratory dinner tonight, an Xmas party on Saturday (my husbands family Xmas, starts at 11am and we'll be eating all day, drinking that night, plus travelling there and back so junkfood in the car for the trip).

I need to be strong! I'm so close to my next mini goal but I'm always so tempted by desserts and this time of year with chocolate!
jitterfish is offline   Reply With Quote